ThisUserNameSucksThisUserNameSucks

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3

Sorry man...

I think you should go find some funny webcomics and animations and study what makes them funny. This... just wasn't funny, not entertaining. I don't even care about the fact that the animation isn't that great either, although that's one of the reasons I stopped watching halfway through.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

well u can't please everyone.. but u should watch the entire thing before leaving a review and rating it 0.. the final talent show scene was the funniest part.. thanks anyway tho for atleast taking the time to watch it :)

Onihime Onihime

Wow

Your FBF skills are very impressive. It flowed well and it was very smooth. The only critique I can give is that when you do close-ups, you might want to tone down the line thickness. Other than that, amazing job, amazing story, amazing everything.

P.S. Sorry for the 9/10, I can't biased ;)
P.S.S. I did give you a 5/5 though.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

With the closeups i got kinda lazy and rather than FBFing some of them (like i should've) i decided to tween in for it instead. After all, getting that kinda sequence right is a pain, and after 2 or 3 tries i accepted that i wasn't ready to do that yet, so i opted for a close-up the old fashioned way. Either way, i like how it turned out, and when i'm just looking at it without trying to pick things out it almost doesn't look like i made it, which to me it means that it turned out good. ^^

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

Very nice

It's very ambient, and very calming, I love it. Also, BoxingTheStars, his hair isn't lighting up. Look closer. It's his headphones.

Night Shift! Night Shift!

Stick figures are overrated..

I love your style, the blood spurts were amazing, as were the weapon trails, but next time, could you try to do actual people and not stick figures?

Power Star 2 Cut scenes Power Star 2 Cut scenes

Cool...

But cut scenes aren't the same thing as deleted scenes... Cut scenes are usually just in video games, meaning the scenes with no interaction, but continues the plot. Deleted scenes is the term that applies to these.

ASOLLLGGGGGASDFF ASOLLLGGGGGASDFF

I loved it...

This was the most action packed movie of the summer, all the explosions and car chases, you kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Arnold Schwarzineger's performance was absolutely stunning, and Harold with Maria?! That was an incredible twist. This is the absolute blockbuster of the year... no... of the century....

manowar: blood brothers manowar: blood brothers

No Danny The Moose D':

That almost made me lower the score, how could you forget?! That was the pinnacle of my review on the original!!! Haha, nah, I'm just kidding, that was great :] Now I need to finish my birthday present.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

Once again

You guys do it once again, this collab was awesome, hope I make one in time for the next one
Humor- 10
Graphics - ranging 8-10
Style- 10
Violence - 10
Overall - 10!!

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

I love this

Fuck what other people said, I'm glad Tom frontpaged this. This is the kind of humor Newgrounds was born from, don't you youngsters read your textbooks? >:C Back in my day we had to walk 15 miles bare-footed on stone pavement to see this kind of comedy... uphill, both ways!

Killerratte responds:

Exactly, all this lame ass anime references shit started with the Legendary faggot.

Madness Ultimate Collab 2 Madness Ultimate Collab 2

Umm..

It was okay, but there's a bit of a problem with the author's thing. 7IsUnlucky is definitely not 14 years old. It may say he is on his Newgrounds profile, but I'm pretty sure he only put that as his age so he could say he was older than me >.> But it's kind of stupid cause I remember him telling me he was 11 a year ago... Besides, he certainly doesn't act like it :P

Now, onto the collab itself. Some of the shorts were a bit choppy and looked like the blood splatters were done with the line tool in MS Paint (Johannesson) However, I could find about 5 or 6 smoothly animated shorts in there. Another thing I have to complain about is that some of the shorts didn't have logos. Which is why for some of you I can't single you out and tell you it was good or bad. It would be to your own advantage, because then you'll be able to improve.

3/5